Aside from Jesus Christ, can you think of anyone throughout history who was greater than George W. Bush?

Favorite Answer

Nathan Hale

Mahatma Gandhi

Buddha

Franklin Roosevelt

JFK

Santa Clause

Joan d'Arc

Mohammed

St Peter

Meshack, Shaddrack, Abednigo

The three wise men

The average joe on the street who pays for all of Bush's messes

My cat

Harry Potter

Ward Churchill

Peter Uvin

My parents

My grandparents

My drug addicted brother

My fingers are getting tired, but the list is endless.

Ted Bundy? Caligula? Adolph Hitler? Mussolini? Saddam Hussein? Jack the Ripper? Attila the Hun? Joseph Stalin? My mail man? My trash collector? The guy who takes money through the window at the toll booth? The lady behind the lunch counter in the school cafeteria? Every human being born since Time began?

There were a couple of famous world leaders who did a lot more to humanity than Bush. One of them is the famous German Fuhrer earlier this century, and another was Joseph Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili who did much to his people back in the day too. Both were great men who did not let things like international law, human rights, and public opinion get in their way.

Only Ronald Regan, Bush Sr. and the Pope

The leaders of the First, and Second Great Awakenings; Bush is the leader of the Third, in case you didn't know.

"President Bush said ... that he senses a "Third Awakening" of religious devotion in the United States that has coincided with the nation's struggle with international terrorists, a war that he depicted as "a confrontation between good and evil.

....Bush noted that some of Abraham Lincoln's strongest supporters were religious people "who saw life in terms of good and evil" and who believed that slavery was evil. Many of his own supporters, he said, see the current conflict in similar terms."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic...

George H. W. Bush

• Well, for a start how about all previous presidents. And then most of the defeated candidiates would have been more suitable presidents.

Al Gore included (who actually won, but thats another debate)

A greater asshole?

Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin etc.

You're still messing up. Bush is greater than Christ, he's even greater than God. I heard that's what Repugs believe

No, yet thank God we had him right here on 9/eleven/01 he has performed a good job and if no longer for being incorrect on immigration, and attempting to grant our ports to foreigners and spending like a liberal he'd deserve yet another term.