Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Bronzer--Any tips?

I currently have rimmel bronzer everytime i put it on i go too brown and patchy any tips?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Try one of the new lightly tinted lotions. Oil of olay has a good one as does dove. Remember to rub the lotion in completely until it is absorbed and wash you hands after. Don't get dressed immediately after.

The thing is when using a bronzer, we tend to put it all over our face, this is why you are probably having the problem of being too brown and patchy.

The best way to use bronzer is to put it on the spots where the sun would normally hit: you forehead, nose, cheeks and just a teeny bit on your chin area. This will make it look more natural.

• Kat

I had the same problem with bronzers. I also tried Rimmel's and I did not like it. I suggest that you try Clinique, True Bronzer Powder, Sun Kissed. This is the best for people with light skin-

rimmels dont make the best bronzers. try L'Oreal Glam bronze its really good and if your put moisturizer on your face before applying your bronzer your face will look less pachy

i put on my bronzer with a brush instead of the little makeup pad thingys .. try brushing on the bronzer with a brush

Get a nice face brush.. When you're going to apply it, make sure you dust it a bit before you put it on.