Kyle B
Kyle B asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

The battle of the century?

Me and some friends are getting together to make a fan film. In the fan film we have what we feel are the 10 most infamous horror characters of all time facing off until the last one standing. I've already determed part of the storyline and part of the script. This past weekend we started shooting the begining sequences of the film. who do you think would win the battle out of these ten characters:

-Michael Myers

-Jason Voorhees

-The werewolf

-Freddy Kregar

-Hannibal Lector

-Dracula

-Frankenstein

-Headless Horseman

-Grim Reaper

-Leatherface

Favorite Answer

Michael Myers !!!

I would personally think that the Headless Horseman would be able to take all of them out due to the advantage of position atop a horse and one hell of a cutlass.

ukcuf had a good idea about the Reaper. Of course Grimmy would be standing at the sidelines cleaning up like a vulture as everyone else duked it out. Considering though, that legend and suspicion says some of these dudes have no soul, the Reaper would probably be bored waiting for a soul to take that never comes...

You have to look at the special attributes out of all of them though. Put them in catgories...the living versus the cursed/etheral/otherworldly/undead...the extremely strong versus the sharpest instruments of slaying (claws, Freddy steel shanks, axes, ets...) Then you've got the charm gaze of Dracula that anything with low intellect might forget about and look him in the eyes....and of course there's no way that Hannibal Lector could defeat the Grim Reaper because Lector is a mortal and the Grim Reaper can steal souls......but then again, Hannibal is a highly intelligent and crafty sociopath and a keen trickster with no need for brute force because he's just that damned smart...

Wait, I change my vote to Hannibal Lector.

• ukcufs

Have a big scene with loads of frenzied fighting with everyone running in throwing punches except the Grim Reaper who stands in the middle with his billowing robe and scythe just looking awesome blocking the odd stray punch. Then Leatherface comes out on top and turns towards the Grim Reaper and starts charging towards him and the Grim Reaper just casually strolls towards him, starts spinning his scythe round and puts it through his back or something. That would be sweeet :D

Grim Reaper i mean next to the devil he would be the source of anything evil.

If you'd take my advice, I'd let the Grim Reaper win. Otherwise, the consequences........

the grim reaper.....seeing as how it's a non-corporeal entity i don't see how anybody else could harm it......that is if you're talking about the actual grim reaper....ie death

My Money would be on Jason....

He's one bad matha.