Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

Christmass day?

Hi! I whant to know what are you planing to do this Christmass? Because I do the same things when it is Christmass with my family: we take the Christmass dinner, make gifts echoder and others.... Just a little sigestion I need, from those who are so kindly to ask my question! :)

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

have competitions like who can eat the most mince pies or drink vingegar eww!

Open presents, eat tamales, watch movies (at home and in theater), take a cruise around town to see all the nicely decorated houses, visit family in other parts of the City and call relatives out of town.

we open gifts..have small breakfast...everyone plays with gifts while I cook. we eat dinner with our guests then we play cards and listen to music, play some board games ...all the time snacking on the leftovers. The old farts take naps and it is a full fun day of simple pleasures.

• Corina

A good tradition to start may be old board games. Take them out like Parchesi, scrabble or even card game. I know a family that does that and it sounds nice.

Try caroling on Christmas day! Brighten your day and others!

Merry Christmas!

go to my grandma's! Christmass is spelled with one "s", unless you did that on purpose! "Christ Mass" Anyway, good luck! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

gift opening in the morning......good eatin' all day........and game playing with the family in the evening.........and then more eatin' until sickness overtakes your ability to chew

i hope have fun and enjoy loves ones!

Source(s): bobo house