Pregnant??? Women please answer?

I just found out maybe a week ago that I'm pregnant but since then Ive been having heavy discharges. Heavy to the point it soaks through my underware to my pants. Its normally like a milky color, but the other day I noticed it was pink. I had a miscarriage last year so I'm wondering if these symptoms are normal.

also off and on I feel like my period could come. Normal?

Favorite Answer

It is normal to have discharge when your pregnant and it only increases as pregnancy progresses..as long as your not itching or have a foul odor or you notice a change in color in your discharge then I would notify your doctor...as for the pink discharge did you have intercourse in the past 48 hours from when you noticed it,if you did it is proably from irritation..good luck to you.

And that feeling you get about feeling your period may come..all normal but I would call your doctor to be on the safe side..and also cause you have had a miscarriage in the last year..congrats on your pregnancy :)