does he like me??

well, this guy at school talks to me some, and at oru skating party, he was going to skate with me first, but then didn't because I was busy skating with other people.After that he said he was thinking about skating with me, but then i was swooped up again. I am really shy, so i didn't want to ask anyguys to skate with me. And when I sit by him in class, he talks to me, and even after school he talks to me. He also looks at me lots. So i am asking you if you think he likes me????

Favorite Answer

I'd say the odds are 80% that he does!

If a man stares you in the day, without blinking, there are two things-Either he hates you, or loves you.

Since he talks to you all the time, then yes he likes you. Don't be shy, trust me, it's the worst thing you could ever do.

I skate with girls i'm not interested in ALL the TIME. He's just trying to get in your pants. trust me.

Is skate a metaphore?

If he doesnt skate with you, then he doesnt like you.

I THINK HE LIKES YOU VERY MUCH

YOU MUST STOP BEING SO SHY

YOU MIGHT LOOSE HIM IF YOU ARE SHY ALL YOUR LIFE

not exactly but may be he want to be ur friend

yea may be he's interested in you...

no he does not..