Is pride is the major stumbling block to internal peace ?

Peace and Love

Favorite Answer

Only one small facet.

Not knowing who you really are is the block to internal peace. Clinging onto or repelling what is - is a block to internal peace.

Pride is only a clinging and repelling of who you think you are (the image) - regardless of who you really are (reality).

~ Eric Putkonen

I don't think so. I think it has more to do with the need to be dominant and posses power of control. Allowing others to coexist with beliefs that do not make the other side in control means there can be no peace.

have not any thought. definitely i won't be able to narrate satisfaction to spirituality. all human beings would desire to take satisfaction in ourselves for however achievements made, no count how small. i think of the shortcoming of satisfaction would block ones thank you to finding it particularly. Humility alongside with satisfaction creates a non secular being so I in basic terms desperate the respond is not any. peace & love ~p~

Anything that is of the character of Satan will block peace for sure

It surely is the stumbling block and as you know the first sin commited against God.

• djm749

Absolutly.

Its a major component I am sure. Selfishness is another.

And when it is said to him, 'Fear Allah,' pride incites him to further sin. So Hell shall be his sufficient reward; and surely, it is an evil place of rest.

Source(s): Holy Quran

Always.

It certainly is one of them.