what are good romantic nicknames that i can call my girl by ?

i use honey.

Favorite Answer

Sweetie, sweetheart, my love, mi amor, mi corazon, my heart, love, beautiful, gorgeous, darling.

My bf uses "mama" and "baby" mostly. What matters most is how you say them! He makes me feel so special with his little terms of endearment thrown in here and there and I try to do the same for him.

Use something that you really feel and it will be sincere; don't make yourself say things you're uncomfortable saying, although she might appreciate the effort, it will usually come off a little awkward.

Take your cues from her, too, if there's nicknames she uses for you. Also, if you create a special nickname for her, try not to use something embarrassing!

Good luck and pleasant romancing!

Honey, Sweetie, Sugar, Baby, Love! Have blessed Christmas and a joyous New Year! God bless****

Love Handles, Cheesey legs, Jiggles, Flabby, King Kong, C*nt.

Buscuit

well..there can be many..

it would be good to match one with her personality or the thing what she does for u is u love..

i call mine with too many names..

honey - sweetie - cutie - darling - *****(in a way that she likes it..lol)

LMAO to all the answers above. my sweetie would call me "pooh bear", mama (i dont know why but i actually liked that one), baby, beautiful

oh yeah and the thumbs up are from me! merry christmas!

Its up to ur mood and ur thinking..

Cute,swetheart,life,honey,cinderella,sexy red rose,beutiful,shining star,my heart......u can go on and on......

Thick, Juicy Ham Slice (she'll love it)

• jewel

"cherry merry muffin"

she looks good

she smells good

i love the words

sweety

sweetheart

angel

baby

beautiful

lovely

... the lst can go 4ever