What is the one thing in your life that you the value the most and why?

• melark
    Favorite Answer

no question, my family, they make me laugh every day, they make my life complete, im very lucky to have them.

Family

• Macey

That is hard to say besides my family and their safety, for myself I would say my health. You can have all the money fame and friends in the world but if you don't have your health you can not enjoy life and all it can bring.

My family. They ARE my life.

My husband and our marriage. Even though we've had our share of problems we've managed to work them out. I can not imagine life without him.

• ?

My wife and children and grand children they give me a reason for going on , I don,t think I could do it without them. and I thank the Lord for what he has given me.

I guess my bible because I guess that has to be the most improtant thing in my life.

I can't narrow it down to one thing. I have husband, children, grandchildren, my health, my job, my dog and cat, my home. Thank you, Lord.

God because he is almightly and he protects me and my family from hurt, harm, and danger. He is a loving and trusting god. There is no one is this world like him.

My daddy cause he was there when my mother left us and hes still here