Shironeko asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Can you put your makeup on so much thicker?

Tie your hair back tight and wax it down, pull out your eyebrows and paint them on, put your foundation on so thick you cant smile, mascara so heavy you cant open your eyes, blusher so thick your cheeks are on fire, thick lipstick and so much lipgloss that your lips are dripping wet! You will look ******* beautiful!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you need to see a licensed therapist. Or....if you want you can order a blow up doll, then order makeup from me, and at least then i would make money off of your perversion.

• 1 decade ago

Beautiful in a clowns eyes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you some kind of perv for makeup? you have posted like 3 Questions about makeup so far. if your so into thick makeup then wear it your self because we dont want to look like s*l*u*t*s or drag queens

• 1 decade ago

You know, I could try to put it on thicker but then I wouldn't have the strength to hold my head up....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why don't u try that....u have already posted this question....why r u wasting 5 points anyway thanx for 2 pts.....

• afj60
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't suggest such a thing but if you feel it a good idea GO FOR IT!!!!

• 1 decade ago

uh sure... go ahead and try that for yourself... let me know how it works out for you.

• Kat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Dude, you are crazy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.