Shironeko asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Can you put your makeup on so much thicker?

Tie your hair back tight and wax it down, pull out your eyebrows and paint them on, put your foundation on so thick you cant smile, mascara so heavy you cant open your eyes, blusher so thick your cheeks are on fire, thick lipstick and so much lipgloss that your lips are dripping wet! You will look ******* beautiful!!!

Favorite Answer

I think you need to see a licensed therapist. Or....if you want you can order a blow up doll, then order makeup from me, and at least then i would make money off of your perversion.

Beautiful in a clowns eyes.

are you some kind of perv for makeup? you have posted like 3 Questions about makeup so far. if your so into thick makeup then wear it your self because we dont want to look like s*l*u*t*s or drag queens

You know, I could try to put it on thicker but then I wouldn't have the strength to hold my head up....

why don't u try that....u have already posted this question....why r u wasting 5 points anyway thanx for 2 pts.....

• afj60

I wouldn't suggest such a thing but if you feel it a good idea GO FOR IT!!!!

uh sure... go ahead and try that for yourself... let me know how it works out for you.

• Kat

Dude, you are crazy!