Does any one hate to do Laundry as much as I do?

Wouldn't it be better if we just did not have to wear clothes at all?

Favorite Answer

I can not say that I share your agony. I LOVE IT!!! It's like a game. I start the timer to see how fast I can sort, and if I beat my record time of 1.2 minutes, I throw confetti and dance.

I hate putting it away. Throwing it in and getting it started is easy. Sometimes I'll just get dressed out of the dryer for like 3 days and just keep warming them up. You know, kind of like how you keep cleaning off that last fork before you decide to do the dishes, which by the way is the only chore I hate more than laundry.

I like the non clothes option,,but since we have to wear clothes in public,,,and we should wear clean clothes,,,I don't like doing laundry,but I have to since the divorce,,but I've done to make it better is buy a new washer&dryer from Maytag,a Neptune,,,can wash more at one time so you are doing it less often,,,,,plus think about some of those people you would see naked!!! eeeew yuk!!

I agree. I absolutely HATE doing laundry... it piles up so quick! I would rather just go by new clothes before having to do laundry. I wish my mother would still do it for me!

um im not going for the whole no clothes thing but i dont hate laundry i feel like it never ends

Grassy has the maid do the laundry she looks so cute in her uniform and short skirt. Grassy loves it when she picks up after him. Grassy is always close behind helping her. Maybe we could get you one of those cute uniforms. You would look really cute in it. Would you help a brother out for a ruby ring?

Source(s): Just Grassy Sweetie and Grassy has the fancy horizontal washer dryers. Want to get Horizontal?

I don't hate doing the laundry so much. What I'm beginning to hate is trying to keep up with all the dirty dishes and the only dishwasher in my kitchen is me. :o)

I would scare people if I went around naked!! Do Polls and Surveys between loads. That is exactly what I am doing now. Kinda takes the pain out of just doing the wash.

Laundry is the most dreaded of household chores...I'm soooo freaking behind

I'm not fond of doing the laundry either,but it has to be done.