What to do about holiday blues?

Well, it's the holidays again, and it soon shall pass, and as always, I have no one to share it with. I can't stand it soemtimes. Anyone have any advise on what I could do, other than being all alone, How I might find another cute, yet blue person to share the season with? Or am I probaby doomed as always?

Favorite Answer

Of course you are not doomed as you say. Make the effort to get with friends or family. If that is not possible than volunteer at a food kitchen or other social need and make someones Christmas special.

Good luck and peace to you

Have you tried Yahoo Personals?Or what about family? When I'm feeling blue(quite often)I find my children can wash the blues right away!Trust me when I say "you are not doomed!"Sometimes it just takes a little Patience,but you'll find that someone special!

Turn your holiday blues into golden showers, and spend it with the Lord, reflect on the true meaning, let him lead your way, go to Church and meet others, there is others there that may feel the same, perhaps you can have dinner together....Hope it all goes well for you..... Merry Christmas!

Help other people. Go to a food kitchen and serve Christmas dinner to the homeless, visit a nursing home, etc.