Yahoo email and yahoo messenger?

Is anyone else having problems with yahoo email and yahoo messenger? Each day I log in I don't have as much email as I normally do. Also, when it shows I do have email waiting when I go to the actual inbox there is either nothing there OR not as much as it shows is actually waiting (new email). Also when I use yahoo messenger it will show I have offline messages like the other day showed 8 msgs then went I went to read them they were gone. Anyone else experiencing this? IF so, what's causing it?

Favorite Answer

I don't have any problems with Yahoo Msgr.

As far as the e-mail inbox goes, I have noticed that it might say that I have 4 new messages, but only 3 show up. What I eventually noticed, was that the 4th message was not on the 1st page, and for what ever reason it's status was changed from "read" to "unread". You also (sometimes) have to exit and re-enter yahoo to "trick" the counter so it shows a correct number.

The same thing happens to me. Today it said I had 32 new emails but there was only 1 in my inbox. It has been happening to me for the past 3 weeks.

i don't have any problem like that...

• my problem is that i use a cell phone with yahoo app, a ipad with yahoo app, and all day long i clear out my yahoo mail, but counter on messenger may say i have 1500 messages and the counter will not clear to 0

mickey_smile291165@yahoo.com.vn