It's not about the girl, it's about me, who am I?

Thank you, for answering my question "Is it worth it?"

You let me know that there are good people on Earth, that perhaps someday I will get to meet. But it's not just about the girl, I know that eventually I'll get over her. I've become accustomed to letting people go, long ago. It's me, I can't let myself go. And I know I'm a valuable person. I'm 15, I'm an A student, I love the martial arts, and I love soccer. But I don't know why. Everytime someone tries to love me, or just befriend me. I push them away. Sometimes I think that fighting is the only way I can get out of here. I wanna be a surgeon. Whether or not my future is bright, right now it's not. It's gonna be Christmas soon, and I don't have people to enjoy it with. That's what I mean when I say home, family, friends.

I guess sometimes I get angry and fight. Because all my life, all i've ever been is an underdog. I've won many times, even though people never believed in me. But you never get the same things as the real winner

Favorite Answer

If you have relationships you are going to be hurt from time to time. Your closing yourself off to life and what it has to offer for fear of being hurt. Your cheating yourself

Sounds as though you are having a struggle within yourself. All of us at one time or another have had to struggle like this. It is difficult sometimes to understand ourselves due to circumstances and I know what this is because I have struggled with the same questions. The last thing you should is to fight being friends with anyone. You need friends who care and love you for the person who you are. It is bad even dangerous to think of yourself without an identitiy or purpose and to feel rejected by people. It is these feelings that can lead you to do dangerous things. Don't push people away who want to get to know you or be friends with you. Instead embrace them and treat them as friends and they will in turn treat you as a friend also. Communication is the most important thing you can do for yourself right now and insure that you let people into your life willingly and happily and enjoy them for who they are so that they can enjoy you also. Believe in yourself and be confident in yourself and know that no man is an island unto himself.

Source(s): Personal experience

you started off with so much confidence & then you ended with so much confusion and doubt, how is it that you can know yourself, believe in yourself & then 2nd guess urself??? ive noticed that you know exactly what ur problem is & know how & when it comes into play, so therefore you know what it'll take to resolve this issue, so do it...u seem so bright, alert & aware, perhaps u just arent a people person?! if u dont have a problem with who you are then stay the same but if u do then make the change..good luck & best wishes..

you no life is owe you are if you start believing in you love your self and be owe you are not owe you want to be life will get better for you and you will start to see people in a different way there is a book that mite help you moor it is called the four agreements