Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

What Can I Buy My 28 Year Old Brother (Spending $100 On Him)?

What's a good gift to buy for my brother? He's 28 and going away in January on vacation. Please give me some ideas of things I could buy for him. I'm spending around 100 bucks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well, you could get him a gift certificate for 100.00 to his favorite store. or if there is something for around that price that you know he's had his eye on get that.

• 1 decade ago

Well maybe this will sound strange but i think he'll be really happy to spend those 100 bucks on his vacation rather than buying him a gift with the money !

Cash will work I guess !

• 3 years ago

I actually have a 2 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old who would be 3 in december and a 4 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old. I mark all toys from santa and all functional presents, like clothing, from mom and pa. I in basic terms spent consistent with risk $one hundred entire between the two young ones final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, and that i visit definately spend extra this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, yet I even have little or no funds and that they get a lot of presents from different family members contributors, so i do no longer sense like they are getting "jipped!" yet i visit would desire to spend extra funds as they become old, so i think of i visit would desire to start to purchase issues during the 300 and sixty 5 days with each paycheck.

• 1 decade ago

You can buy him something nice to wear on his vacation. You can buy him some cologne, an electric shaver, some sports equipment, a ticket for him to go to a sporting event or just give him a gift certificate to a store that he loves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about a $100 gift card. One of those American Express ones, so he can buy anything he wants on his vacation. Those are sooo awesome!

• 1 decade ago

Get him an Introductory Flying lesson. They are about $100 for an hour, and you can get them at any airport where there are instructors. That is what I got my 21-year-old son for Christmas, and he is hard to buy for. But he will love this!

• 1 decade ago

A gift certificate for an electronics store,for music,ipods,phone ,etc.

• 1 decade ago

TECHNOLOGY !!!!!!! a digital camera a cell phone or a ipod technology is always the best way to go

• 1 decade ago

give him the cash...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.