Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

What Can I Buy My 28 Year Old Brother (Spending $100 On Him)?

What's a good gift to buy for my brother? He's 28 and going away in January on vacation. Please give me some ideas of things I could buy for him. I'm spending around 100 bucks.

Favorite Answer

well, you could get him a gift certificate for 100.00 to his favorite store. or if there is something for around that price that you know he's had his eye on get that.

Well maybe this will sound strange but i think he'll be really happy to spend those 100 bucks on his vacation rather than buying him a gift with the money !

Cash will work I guess !

I actually have a 2 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old who would be 3 in december and a 4 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old. I mark all toys from santa and all functional presents, like clothing, from mom and pa. I in basic terms spent consistent with risk $one hundred entire between the two young ones final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, and that i visit definately spend extra this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, yet I even have little or no funds and that they get a lot of presents from different family members contributors, so i do no longer sense like they are getting "jipped!" yet i visit would desire to spend extra funds as they become old, so i think of i visit would desire to start to purchase issues during the 300 and sixty 5 days with each paycheck.

You can buy him something nice to wear on his vacation. You can buy him some cologne, an electric shaver, some sports equipment, a ticket for him to go to a sporting event or just give him a gift certificate to a store that he loves.

How about a $100 gift card. One of those American Express ones, so he can buy anything he wants on his vacation. Those are sooo awesome!

Get him an Introductory Flying lesson. They are about $100 for an hour, and you can get them at any airport where there are instructors. That is what I got my 21-year-old son for Christmas, and he is hard to buy for. But he will love this!

A gift certificate for an electronics store,for music,ipods,phone ,etc.

TECHNOLOGY !!!!!!! a digital camera a cell phone or a ipod technology is always the best way to go

give him the cash...