how can earn and also stay home with my kids?

• DGS
    Favorite Answer

My wife started her own Pampered Chef consulting business this year and she loves it. She does home shows in the evenings, which gives her an opportunity to get out of the house and get a break from the kids, and she can do a lot of the order entry and stuff at night when the kids are in bed. The main reason she started was because she wanted all new cookware and we couldn't afford it. Now she's earned a kitchen full of cookware and extra money to boot!

I know of something that you can do on the computer to make money, doesn't require any fees either upfront or at any time, and you don't even have to leave the house. Your only investment is time, and only a little bit of it a week!

And no, it's not CashCrate, Treasure Trooper, any PayPal chain mail schemes, or any survey nonsense. It's global, too! And no spam or viruses will fill your mailbox!

Over 100,000 web surfers have signed up since the site went online 4 weeks ago! It'll only grow even more! The time to sign up is now !

If you or anyone reading this is interested, please click on my ID and click on the email link or IM me if I'm online. I cannot go into details here or provide a URL link so as not to get in trouble with Yahoo or its TOS.

If you're just looking for another "job" I can't help you. If you're looking for a business opportunity, I can. I know of a terrific business opportunity, on-line marketing. We get paid for hooking up consumers with large corporations on the Internet, bottom line is that we shop on-line and get paid for it, then refer others and get paid for that, too. It is a business that you can develop any way you'd like. . .remember, it would be YOUR business. It can be developed as a referral business or you can sell the products. The products are incredible, a very wide variety to choose from. With this variety you can easily find a niche, a product that really suits your personality, one you can really get behind and promote. The affiliated corporation takes care of inventory, shipping, bookkeeping, etc. It's said that we make friends, make money, and make a difference. If you'd like more information, contact me at hoozdaboss@aol.com

Put the kids to work - have them wash & iron clothes and start an assembly line , make sure they are having fun while doing it, child labor laws are still in effect.

Have them make crafts (sewing, beading, cooking, & framing kid art, etc.)and sell them to friends, a country store (stock a booth weekly).

It is hard to herd cats while you are trying to work. The best thing is to show them how to be an entrepeneur, and reap the benefits.

Make sure they get a percentage of the sales in a trust fund or something like that.