What kind of shimer does the models use for their pictures? Where I can buy it?

My Sister is getting maried and she wants that.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A great drug store alternative, is the Loreal(?) Skin Lights brand. They have shimmer powder, lotion, and work great. Try that. Its not terriblly expensive either and its well worth it. They have it at Wal-mart, K-Mart, Target, etc.

• 1 decade ago

Two suggestions for her wedding day, both you can buy at Sephora. One is a highlighter for her cheekbones (placement is at the very top of the cheekbone, the most top of the bone from nose to ear; NOT in the middle of the cheek as if it were blush). And, second is a primer for all the makeup she is to wear that day. Wear the primer on your face after your daily moisterizer but before any foundation, powder or concealer, whatever makeup she wears. You only need two small pumps to spread evenly all over the entire face and neck and eyelids. Warning: once she tries this primer, she'll never want to go without.

• 1 decade ago

i like the shimmer powders that bare minerals have... it looks real smooth. you can get that at shephora.... oh and those models wear all kinds of differnet make up not just one single type... there are hundreds of models and hunderds of different shimmers...

• 1 decade ago

Go to SEPHORA.COM. You can find almost anything used on celebs and models for a decent price there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • What is a shimer?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

honey they use air brushing

have a nice day!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.