Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

knowledge about internet....?

i wanna know about internet....

i have to partictipate in a competition where i have to tell about internet for 2 mins ...

so plz ... give me some idea that "how internet is use by us in daily life....( with examples )"

& i want to know that which age group uses internet & for what purposes

u can give me easiest language too

& i wanna know that how mothers.fathers, brother ..( family members ) uses internet generally .....

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How did you posted this question on this community site? The steps you followed is all about Internet. You can tell all these steps to your folks in the language they understand. There is no exact data that which age group uses internet & for what purposes but the whole world is using Internet now. Suppose the WWW consortium which controls the Internet one fine morning decides to stop the Internet the whole world comes to a grinding halt. That simple.

• 1 decade ago

Just research the internet and the history of it. It was formally started during the Cold War and used by the Department of Defense, for communication among the states.. This was known as APRA net, it has evolved to so much more from that, and I will let you do the rest of the research :)

• 1 decade ago

Malvika, the easiest way is to go to www.google.com and key in the words and it will give you links to webpages where u can just copy and consilidate the info u require,,,,

• 1 decade ago

a guide for your all questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.