SG
SG asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Which do u prefer more coffee or tea? when?

Favorite Answer

Hot lemon tea when i am sick and coffee in the morning, keep me awake

Oh, wow, this is exactly the question for me.

I drink espresso sometimes, and sometimes I drink Twining's Earl Grey tea (and sometimes chai or Celestial Seasonings's Bengal Spice -- chai tea without the caffeine).

What's funny is that it depends on if I'm in the mood for something bitter or not. The bergamot also adds a bit of flavour to the tea, so if I'm in the mood for something more aromatic (as opposed to dark and, well, almost chocolately), I will choose the tea.

Also, it seems that a pot of tea versus a shot of espresso does more for me on a cold morning, though sometimes I really crave a latte.

Since I have a home espresso-maker and a kettle (and teapot), I have the opportunity to have either in the mornings. When I'm out, however? I order coffee (often just cuppa Joe level . . . bleah) because I'm not a Bigelow fan and tea by the cup just doesn't turn out like I like.

Since November 1, however, I have made tea for myself regularly and put aside the espressos. During the warmer months, I opt for the espresso.

Tea, green tea first thing in the morning. Calming, relaxing tea at night. I can not drink coffee anymore. At the beginning it was difficult, but after a while I develop a taste for tea and now I really like it.

I prefer the morning coffee. The first thing I do when I get into the office in the morning is go straight to the coffee shop. I need the caffeine boost in the morning. And depending on my mood I may also get a roll with butter.

• Carol

I prefer coffee in the morning always! But later in the day, I prefer tea. I make mine with ice and it is soooooo good. Nothing like homemade ice tea!

• Hamish

Both. I prefer coffee in the morning, it wakes me up! I drink tea after meals it`s good for digestion.

coffee when you need to wake up tea when u need to sleep

I just always drink coffee; pretty much anytime is o.k. with me. Tea doesn't do anything for me.

Coffee! Sooo many more flavor options!

tea for breakfast or dinner.