Have you ever wondered why Girls always go to the bathroom together?

I heard a girl say once that what if there was no toilet paper, what is the friend gonna do, blow her dry?

Favorite Answer

well i rekon if u hid some sort of cam in the bathroom you'd get some leso action =P

some spooky x-mas por'n

There's a couple of reasons. To gossip, fix each others make up or in some cases take a few lines of coke.

have you ever wondered why my two guy friends keep on going to the bathroom together, but not us girls in the class?

they improvise just like men do. use magazines, or go and grab a bunch of napkins or tissues from nearby

girls go together to talk - confide - gossip best way to work together thus they can get the result they want

Yeah i've got theory approximately it till now. i'd play with it and then screw a woman just to make certain what it replaced into like... hehehe ok i understand i'd desire to sound like a great weirdo yet I promise i'm no longer!

Have you ever wondered why guys are too scared to pee in the urinal next to another guy? Most think it is gay, but if I hae to go BAD and there is only a urinal next to another guy, I woud have no problem with using that one.......most guys are SO homophobic!

=) as for girls, I have no clue!

Fix make-up, comb hair, check general appearance, gossip or to just get away from any nagging people.

We go in their together, so we can do each others make-up and see if we look right

to gossip and to tell each other if we look alrite. nut its not a religous thing if no1 else needs to go to the toliet we are capable of going on our own. i know i personaly wont wait till someone else needs to go.

Yea - I guess it's a girly thing. Wonder what would be said if guys did that?