Opinions: Do You Think This Is Gross?

A couple of months ago I discovered that I could squirt (female ejactulation). I have spent the past couple months really trying to because most of my guy friends say they LOVE when their girlfriends or wives do this. And the ones who have never been with anyone like this express very blatently that they would like to be with someone like this. They say that it's a sign of a true "explosive" orgasm.

Last night I was having sex and I squirted all over the place when I got off. It was a very intense orgasm and it was phenomenal. We got into the shower when we were done and he was saying how nasty he thought it was. This is NOT the first time I've ever done this with him...he didn't freak out the last time.

So guys what's your opinion on this?

And girls can you do it?

Favorite Answer

I’ve been with a few women who could do this, but it’s very rare. Whether a women has this ability or doesn’t isn’t really important to me either way. To me, it’s all about pleasing her. It’s far more important to me that she enjoys herself and is left with a deep feeling of satisfaction following intercourse.

But I would also like to point out that since you can, and you have spent the last couple of months trying to perfect this aspect of your sex life because you’ve heard men find it alluring suggests you are both a very passionate and conscientious lover. You’re boyfriend is a very lucky man!

Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

Having shared this experience with only 3 different girlfriends, I have to admit it is intense. Sometimes it can get out of hand and become bothersome. I do think its pretty cool though and wish more girls could do it! But if every girl could do it, it probably wouldn't be as much fun

Source(s): Tammy, Teri, and Morgan

I love it when a woman can squirt. It tells me that she had an awesome orgasm. I love to make a woman do that with my tongue, it is a sign that it is gonna be a really good night.

There is nothing wrong with this, I mean if he squirts on/in you and you both consider this part of normal sex, then for you to do the same and be criticized for it is a sign of immaturity on his part. Don't feel ashamed because you can do this, it's perfectly health.

I have made a couple gals Squirt and it is really an Intense Release. I had one pass out on me!! I try to make the gal do it regularly!!

I know it turns some men on but I think it is nasty as well.....I have multiple very intense orgasms without squirting and I like it that way just fine....

Definitely not gross. Anyone who says that is a prude. It's natural, some girls just don't know how to completely enjoy sex.

Sounds freakin hot to me. My ex could squirt like a firehose, miss that.

As long as I was at the end of the stream, I'd say "Go for it" That is what I love to do, make a woman have that kind of reaction!!!

Squirting is awesome! 10 points for solid execution and distance. I sincerely wish more girls were like you!