Is it true That Sandy Berger is Suing the U.S. Government? He claims his "man part" suffered a paper cut

while he was smuggling those classified documents

Favorite Answer

Was he smuggling these as part of his official job? If so, he could get compensation. If not, he shouldn't. But very funny anyway.

I doubt it. Whenever I hear a rumor like this I check it out at The Urban Legends Reference Pages: http://www.snopes.com .

I just went there and checked, and there's no mention of this at all. You might check there again in a few days--sometimes it takes a little while for new ones like this to show up.

I don't know what to say to this.

I am laughing though. It's definitely funny!

lol...I Doubt it's true. First off, he would have to have something there to cut.

lmao, this is too funny ! in that case maybe his wife should be the one sueing lol

Robert, please write me: brignagon0@yahoo.com. I can't talk to you when you delete your profile. Please; I have a lot of apologizing to do. I need you. xoxo

Go to my page.