Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

do most women like Skinny men or Fat Men?

I am skinny 5'10 150Ibs

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like skinny guys for some reason....

• 1 decade ago

What does this have to do with fashion and accessories? Why did you have to pick two extremes? What happed to able bodied, fit, average? I think most women are attracted to men in the middle. BTW you are way too skinny. Im 15 lbs less than you and Im 15 yrs old.

• 1 decade ago

I would say you are a good size coz my ex was 5'8" and 150lbs and he looked good.

I personally prefer my man to be toned, not a workout freak but just toned, somewhat active and have a healthy diet. I find fat men unattractive and it shows lack in self control. I may sound superficial but c'mon people lets be real the first thing that attracts us to the opposite sex is their physical characteristic. We start with lust that might end in love!

• 1 decade ago

I like men who are in between. I don't like guys to be too skinny or too heavy. I want to be able to get my arms around him, but he has to have a little meat on his bones. The healthy look.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I definitely prefer skinny to fat, but I wouldn't want a guy to be thinner than me because I wouldn't feel very feminine. At least you are of average height!! It's much better to be very thin than short!

• 1 decade ago

I, for one, like tall and lanky guys. My boyfriend is 6' and weighs 165. Some girls like them smaller and stockier. Its all up to the girl.

• 1 decade ago

i like medium built men. They usually come with better packages.

• 1 decade ago

i like well toned

not skinny or fat or not to muscular

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither, I like men who are average size and athletic. HTH : )

• 1 decade ago

not too skinny. that's disgusting too have bone and no curve to a figure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.