Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

I can't get to my horoscope?

What is it for today- December 22,2006?

Update:

AngelSoftTowels- i wanted someone to look at my horoscope(leo) and put it on here so i can read it!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Daily Overview for December 22, 2006

Provided by Astrology.com Daily Extended Forecast

Quickie:

Even if you don't have a sense of what you want in life, you must keep moving.

Overview:

An unorthodox job opportunity could open up your possibilities for creative freedom. Don't miss your main chance due to a closed mind. Look to your wizardry with words and images to help you reach your goal.

Source(s): merry x-mas *_*
  • 1 decade ago

i am leo too! here it is for today from j-14:

You have been having a hard time making an important decision. Just think it through and follow your instinct. Don’t spend too much time wishing for things you don’t have and appreciate what you already do have.

Love: If things don’t work out, don’t worry you will find someone else soon.

Friends: Don’t limit yourself to just your circle of friends. Try new things and make new friends- you will be so happy you did.

Lucky Day: Sunday

• 1 decade ago

Leo

July 23-

August 22

You have been having a hard time making an important decision. Just think it through and follow your instinct. Don’t spend too much time wishing for things you don’t have and appreciate what you already do have.

Love: If things don’t work out, don’t worry you will find someone else soon.

Friends: Don’t limit yourself to just your circle of friends. Try new things and make new friends- you will be so happy you did.

Lucky Day: Sunday

• 1 decade ago

Look, first of all don't believe in what horoscopes really say,there no always true,but if you want your horoscope go to cosmogirl.com, Really only believe on what you want to happen

Merry X-mas!!!

Source(s): www.cosmogirl.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

google it?-go to google and type in 'horoscopes for <star sign> on december 22, 2006' and yeah

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

Here is the link to find your horoscope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all when were you Born?? after that go and buy a horoscope magazine and look up your sign!!!

Source(s): astrology is Kool!
  • Sagittarius

• 1 decade ago

ok,

Even if you don't have a sense of what you want in life, you must keep moving.

An unorthodox job opportunity could open up your possibilities for creative freedom. Don't miss your main chance due to a closed mind. Look to your wizardry with words and images to help you reach your goal.

• 1 decade ago

You will find great dissapointment when you ask your internet piers a stupid question about horoscope nonsense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.