whats needed for a service on a building zoned commercial with 3 200 amp panels?

2 -1st floor rental spaces 1800sq.ft. each. for office or small retail. 2nd floor 3000sq.ft. apartment.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    A permit!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.