Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

I have some pictures and I think to make these pics into a slideshow. Anybody knows what software I can use?

Someone suggests me to use windows media maker. BUt it doesn't have a lot of animation and effect.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Free one from microsoft... Photo Story with some good transitions.

• 1 decade ago

Try Picasa. Free download from Google. It's not bad and has some animation and effect. Don't expect the software to edit your pictures. You can sort, rotate and put pics in albums and slideshows.

• 1 decade ago

Microsoft Powerpoint -- good animations, you can save as html when you are done

OpenOffice - same as powerpoint, except free (open source)

Macromedia Flash -- really cool way to do whatever animations and effects you want.

• 1 decade ago

Power point is the most easy in use prog for this kind of presentations, yet it comes with a sofisiticated series of animations.

• 1 decade ago

Power Point.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

basically seem at that 2d image and tell me that has an evil bone in its body ... i do not personal a pit bull because my landlord would not enable it, yet i'd get one (from a rescue middle!!) if i ought to. Or a good dane ... wonderful animals all of you (i understand i do not belong right here, i'm only a sucker for doggie %.!)

• 1 decade ago

Don't use powerpoint. that is for businesses and so impersonal. YOu really want to use photostory. Its free so more people will likely have it, and more likely be able to play it. I think microsoft is up to version 3 as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MS power point the best for u

• 1 decade ago

power point is good or you can use macromedia flash

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.