Since what age do u start thinking about ur future?

Describe ur future / life goal. And have u achieved it yet or on the way ?

Favorite Answer

Great question...I started to think 5 years ago when I was 25,I realized I won't get and do much in Czech rep. where I come from and so I immigrated to Canada Toronto.

I want and need and will be a fashion designer...Never studied it(got a diploma for computers and psychology...) but learned all myself...This January coming up I am opening my little business with punk rock and alternative clothing,have my collection almost ready,hopefully it's gonna sell ...

So,let's say the easier part is done,now let's fight...Get people to see it,see the web site(will be ready in January as well)and try to sell it!

You start thinking about your future when you are very young. I don't remember exactly when I started but, I remember thinking about what I would be when growing up.

I have changed that sooooo many times. The future is always tomorrow to me. Although I make goals for a little far ahead, I live every day, one day at a time. Enjoy the present!!!

My life goal now is to be a teacher after being a psychologist/social worker. I am always on the way to my future, because I try to be a better person every day. I do not know when will I achieve that.

• meetha

Well, you got this question all the time "what do you want to be when you grow up?" So I guess I started to think (unconsciously) about my future then.

Of course my "dreams" changed over the years. But I was set that I want to write when I was in 7th grade.

Haven't achieved it yet, but I hope someday soon.

i started seriously thinking about my future at age 15 or so and i decided i wanted to be a teacher or school (or some sort of) therapist. it's only been a year and a half or so, so there isn't much i can do right now but to keep my grades up so i can go to a good college.

I'd say you should start thinking about your life goals once you get in highschool, because a lot of what you do in highschool determines what college you get into. I have not reached my goals in life yet because I am only 22, but I have graduated from college and am on my way!!

I think when I was 12 or 13 years old. I wanted to have my own business, so I never stopped working for my dream ever after.

Day by day it's becoming reality and I never hesitate about the time I have spent for it.

well, we all start thinking about the future when we see our parents go to work,then we all start sayin,i wanna be (whtever )in the future,but i think that u have to worry about your future when you reach highschool,coz reaching highschool is the time where u have to start planning for your future not only think about it....wish u a bright future :)

Since High School , an I'm close to where i want to be in Life .. soo close .. it's gonna take me another year , but when that comes it will be totally worth it !!

I'd say right b4 high school, or in middle school years. I am on my way to be a Computer Technician. College!

Since Kindergarten. It's when a guy came in and talked about his job.