Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is what Joy Behar & Rosie O'Donnell are now doing on The View a good example of liberalism destroying itself?

Favorite Answer

It's funny seeing these two morons make liberals look even dumber than they are!

• Bryan

I don't watch The View, but I am familiar with the recent fracas involving both of these women. Joy Behar apparently has hoof in mouth disease and her explanation on the Hitler comment was stupid frankly, but I really don't know enough about her to comment beyond that. As to Rosie O'Donnell she is an extremist flake. Is anyone really surprised by her behavior anymore? I doubt very seriously that her tenure on The View will survive the assualt which Donald Trump is about to unleash on her both publicity wise, as well as legally. Liberals will go on pretty much unphased by this. If for some reason it gets to hot to handle they will toss them overboard without a second thought. Does anyone remember how Joe Leibermann was treated and he has 10 times the credibility of either of these women.

Hopefully, but even more so, it is an example of idiodicy destroying someone's reputation. Anyone who goes around making light of drunks, making fun of Chinese language, blasting people for not buying tickets to something they find disrespectful, and continually disrespecting other's beliefs should not be tolerated. Also, Barbara Walters should be ashamed that she has allowed Rosie O'Donnell to offend quite possibly the majority of the world's population.

Rosie is like a fat, obnoxious Paris, Jessica or Britney. Most of us can't figure out why she gets any attention because she is ugly, all the time. She has nothing to say and does it with a bullhorn. And with all the money she made ( doing nothing 0 you would think she would hire someone that could pick out something for her to wear besides sweats. The only four letter word she doesn't know is 'diet'. She is only 'liberal' because it helps get her attention. She represents to me the typical New Yorker - narcissistic, fat, loud and dumb. And by the way, I REALLY dislike Donald Trump.

i think a lot of what happens on the view is for the sake of ratings. the view is a show based on opinions, but when outrageous things get said by o'donnell or behar, you have to wonder what their true intentions are. they are past the point of being professional or respected.

• Reba K

You are baiting hate like many on this board. It's a waste of time.

Remember the Right to Freedom of Speech and the Right to Freedom of Expression.

You have the same right. Don't try to shut down others just because you don't agree.

That is the law of the land and it is liberalism at its best-- even if you don't like it.

Relax and celebrate your right to dislike.

Why are republicans on this board so all of a sudden fascinated with "The View"? Really, who gives a sh!t what's said on a daytime talk show?

There are "extremists" in every party. Why should everyone suffer and be held accountable for a few loose cannons?

• Paul H

I don't know but I speak for myself - those two don't speak for me, especially Ms. O'Donnell.

Considering the dems are taking over in January, my guess is NO.