Favorite Answer

neither...it's just life

• Eden*

it's neither sweet nor sick, in fact it certainly isn't sick. It's rare, and miraculous. People are born with extra digits and nipples and all manner of things, why should an additional womb be seen as anything different than having six toes? She's got three beautiful children from one pregnancy, good luck to them all.

• there babieis-they had abosolutely no choice in the matter (and niether did the parents -sounds like)-i suppose if they came to know what ws going on after an ultrasound may have been done -then god bless them-they chose to be risk-takers and history -makers -but mostly (my opinion)they chose life for these little ones-when you are silent ,miracles will happen-&merry christmas

It seems mostly miraculous to me!

Childbirth in general is rather amazing, yet rather gross... That's a lot of babies to keep up with for the poor mom, though. I hope they are all adjusting well and are a happy family!

I feel sorry for the lady who gave birth to 3 kids on the same day. but all the same pretty sweet

other people may think it is awsome or kewl but to some it is a way of life..if you want to have kids that is what you will have to go through even if it is just one kid you will never know

it's kinda both. It's sweet because they are babies, but it's gross because of the baby in 2 wombs thing.ew.

42.

• David

neither, just is... I'm happy for her and I hope she enjoys being a mother.

• Crash

I would say its kind of sick.

personaly i think it is kind of neat to have something like that.