Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are your plans for Tonight?

Update:

haha Sorry boys. I'm going out with my boyfriend to the movies...and why Alotta...how did you know I might give him one?

and I have plenty more pictures but there not close ups and too far away....and I took that in that in the morning...I'm sure you look even worse.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my sister got her driver's license so tonight I'm going to bake her a chocolate cake! And I'm going to decorate it with white and chocolate frosting and paint a fake road and get a toy car from the dollar store to put on top! I'm excited! =)

• claria
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

clean the house 4 the holidays

• Rachel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My family is celebrating my uncle's birthday. Other then that, just working out and relaxing - and waiting for my hubby to get home from work.

• 1 decade ago

We are having a friends get-together for Christmas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My best friend is getting married tonight and I am going to be in her wedding. Im so excited!

• 1 decade ago

Work all night while most of you are going out & having a good time.....

• Go to a party.

• 1 decade ago

Eat and sleep

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ur plans are giving people bl0w-j0bs! Bitach go to hell you think your soo cool since you switched your face since everyone thought you were uglyr than @ss-less chaps! Well your not so I advise you go see a therapist

• lilme
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

finish christmas shoppping

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.