Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

can anyone teach me how to use limewire basic?

limewire basic users please teach me how to use it. i used morpheus but some songs i like cant be download cause it highlights to red then directly opens a window to amazon.com i've downloaded limewire before but i cant understand it. i search the song then try to download it but i dont even know if it is downloading. how can i know if its downloading or not. nothing happens i already read the limewire basic instructions still dont get it. need help pls...

its really weird cause i should know how to use this for i know how to use morpheus and they're just like the same. i understand the ins.well but my problem is how can i know that the song file is processing and is downloading. yes, it would appear at the bottom but it doesnt. funny thing,maybe its not fuctioning.

Favorite Answer

double click on the file you want to download, or right click download. If it goes to amazon.com you'll have to go back and pick a different one (its happened to me a few times) once you starty downloading something it should appear at the bottom of the search page. just a tip - when you pick the one you want to download, try to pick one that has a number next to it, these have a better chance of downloading quicker and you wont get that annoying Need More Sources thing.

Just search the file you want and set the category then click on search then download the file you want

• Java

you need to be an administor

Source(s): limewire.com