What are good ways to make money from home?

I am a Stay-at-home Mom and would like to make extra money from home. My husband and I just started our own business, and the first year has been a little hard. I would like to help. Serious anwers only, please.

Favorite Answer

I know of something that you can do on the computer to make money, doesn't require any fees either upfront or at any time, and you don't even have to leave the house. Your only investment is time, and only a little bit of it a week!

And no, it's not CashCrate, Treasure Trooper, any PayPal chain mail schemes, or any survey nonsense. It's global, too! And no spam or viruses will fill your mailbox!

Over 100,000 web surfers have signed up since the site went online 4 weeks ago! It'll only grow even more! The time to sign up is now !

If you or anyone reading this is interested, please click on my ID and click on the email link or IM me if I'm online. I cannot go into details here or provide a URL link so as not to get in trouble with Yahoo or its TOS.

2

Source(s): Online Surveys For Money - http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?xmFl

Network Marketing - also called Multi Level Marketing. It is not a get rich quick thing. But it results in a residual income.

The wellness industry is growing at a rapid rate because baby boomers are hitting the right age to realize a need for health,

I'm a distributor for what I think is the best vitamin supplement on the market - USANA Health Sciences.

Let me know if you're interested.

Source(s): www.USANA.com

You could always try to get items at wholesale cost and sell them on Ebay. There's always a market for that. About this time you could've made a lot of money off buying Nintendo Wii's because they have been consistently selling on Ebay for $150 over MSRP. Of course, hot video game systems don't come around every year, but if you can find the hot item during specific times you can make a lot of money.

Open up an online business. Get with a wholesale company and pass along catalogs to family, friends, neighbors, strangers, co-workers. Give the best price and you should begin bringing home some money if not a lot maybe a little more.

Take Surveys Get Money : http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?cZTv

I was in a similar situation. This has really helped me a lot. For more information, go to www.carlshealthhelp.com/biz

Babysit neighborhood kids.