666K9
666K9 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Okay, Prediction Time, Who will Win between the Cowboys v. Eagles on Christmas?

In order to get best answer....Please forecast who will win and what the final score will be, in case of ties I will give to respondant who answered first, unless you're able to predict something UNUSUAL that happens during the game that comes true (Example: Jeff Garcia throws 4 int's etc...). Whomever is the closest shall win the Fabulous 10 points!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I want to say the Cowboys, but I really like the Eagles. They have a phenominal RB in Brian Westbrook, a QB & WR's who do just enough, and a stellar D. I think they pull it out, by about a field goal.

Eagles 21-17

Romo = 2 picks

This game will be very close if the cowboys get Terry Glen in it early. He is a pro bowl caliber player but is over shadowed by T.(I'm a big baby) O. Geff Garcia gets Westbrook off and running that will set up more of the passing game that's what he is more known for. At the end it will come down to who has the most turnovers that will decide this game. Eagles-31 Cowboys-28

Cowboys 21-17

Jeff Garcia is the new cinderella story but I think he is due for a bad game. I can see the eagles starting the game moving the ball but right before they score, Cowboys' Ware sacks Garcia, forces a fumble and just like that momentum shifts and they never lose it. TO will have a great game just to show Garcia what he can still do.

At the end it's Cowboys 27-13 Eagles, with Romo throwing for 2tds and 200+yds, 1int. Garcia will throw for more yards but he'll also throw 2 ints.

Eagles 27 Cowgirls 14

Eagles are playing well right now, but take a look at their last 3 games.. all wins, but against teams playing like crap. CArolina, Giants , and Redskins.

DAllas is a better team then all 3 and Garcia is due for a letdown.

I see Dallas winning by 10.. maybe 27-17.

The Eagles can't stop the run and the Cowboys defense will finally come through bigtime. Cowboys 38 Eagles 17.

Offenses tournament up tremendously lots. Dallas has the area on protection. i think of the real X element is Sean Payton's understanding of Romo's traits and inclinations. in spite of the reality that i admire the two communities, i think of DeMarcus Ware might complicate Drew Brees' existence for a pair of hours. Has every person else observed that Romo looks money interior the fourth quarter? 28 - 17... Dallas

• Jim G

Cowboys 30-17; kickoff return for TD

Cowboys 21 - 10