Mimi asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

How is Katie Couric doing comparing to Brian Williams?

Katie and Brian do the world news on different networks.

Favorite Answer

I don't think Katie has any credibility as a real journalist--her interview skills are sorely lacking. She asks a question, gets an answer, and instead of responding to what sometimes is a very interesting response, just goes right on to the next question on her list. She doesn't listen and should have stuck to interviewing Gwenyth and Apple or Emeril Legassi or whatever. I can't take her seriously.

Katie got her job on Today because they replaced an aging Jane with a Blond Bomb shell. People screamed and they brought in a knobby kneed perky little Katie. She never had the talent and this is just a way to let her go quietly. She will be replaced when her contract is up.

Miss Couric has one thing going for her: she represents the down-to-earth girl next door which viewers connect with.

The type most men would like to have an affair with, but wouldn't leave their wives for.

I think they're both o.k. Neither one of them are what you would call exciting, but it's the news it's supposed to be serious.

• I think she is awful, she does more human interest stories than real news.

they both suck . katie is also annoying as hell . i can not stand ither of them idiots.

I never watch her. I'll get my news elsewhere.

DON'T WATCH THE NIGHTIME NEWS...........GET MOST INFO OFF INTERNET