Mimi asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

How is Katie Couric doing comparing to Brian Williams?

Katie and Brian do the world news on different networks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think Katie has any credibility as a real journalist--her interview skills are sorely lacking. She asks a question, gets an answer, and instead of responding to what sometimes is a very interesting response, just goes right on to the next question on her list. She doesn't listen and should have stuck to interviewing Gwenyth and Apple or Emeril Legassi or whatever. I can't take her seriously.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Katie got her job on Today because they replaced an aging Jane with a Blond Bomb shell. People screamed and they brought in a knobby kneed perky little Katie. She never had the talent and this is just a way to let her go quietly. She will be replaced when her contract is up.

• 1 decade ago

Miss Couric has one thing going for her: she represents the down-to-earth girl next door which viewers connect with.

The type most men would like to have an affair with, but wouldn't leave their wives for.

• 1 decade ago

I think they're both o.k. Neither one of them are what you would call exciting, but it's the news it's supposed to be serious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I think she is awful, she does more human interest stories than real news.

• 1 decade ago

they both suck . katie is also annoying as hell . i can not stand ither of them idiots.

• 1 decade ago

I never watch her. I'll get my news elsewhere.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DON'T WATCH THE NIGHTIME NEWS...........GET MOST INFO OFF INTERNET

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.