We had our orgasm(s) for world peace--anyone else participating in this experiment?

Do you believe that our collective orgasms today will cause enough of a rift in the planet's energy field to bring about world peace?

Favorite Answer

what energy field?

I think it is possible!!! A sports stadium is exciting, when you walk in the ground, a church is serene when you stand inside. It is the same theory! I participated, and have lost the link to the website that was to publish the results! Imagine if we could all do it at the same time!! It is worth a try, and I dont think it was publicized nearly enough. Maybe it will get some press coverage! And, I am always willing to try it again!!! Anyday!!

Source(s): Mother of 4 all under 7

Oh, bless your young heart! There is NOTHING that will bring about world peace.

all the liberal j&zz on the floor is better then letting them breed and raise mindnumb offspring.

less libs means less idiots

I have orgasims for different reasons. Different being not political. But, I'm willing to try it if my gf is.

That's a rather strange question! Maybe!