if somone says to a women I am an Itialian and you should neverr marry an itailtian man" what does that mean?

Favorite Answer

He is telling you upfront that he is not into commitments, but if you want to have some no-strings fling, he's your guy.

As rude and abrupt as this sounds, at least the fella is being upfront and not pretending he cares about you just to get into your pants...he is letting you know upfront all he wants to do is get into your pants, therefore, easier to eliminate him from your agenda, or if that is all you want to do, accept is offer.

I;m itialian and I won't marry an itailian man, because our tempers . I have a bad one and I probably won't hestitate to harm him, some of them are too demanding. they live in the older days. but everyone is different. that is just my reasons why i won't marry an itialian, guy. Im afraid we will just clash and it won't work out. and some of them you just can't trust,

Letting you know ahead of time that he is sneaky and dirty. However, those are probably just the right words for you to fall head over heels for him.

Best of luck.

P.S. He is not speaking for all Italian men.

Well,

this means that he deffinitelly doesn't want to get married...maybe just for the time being...he's just making clear that he won't even bother to discuss anything that has to do with marriage.

He's in the mob. I'm engaged to an Italian guy who's in the mob.

Though it's not only Italians, but it's more common with them. Or, he doesn't wanna marry you, period.

the man is trying to tell the woman not to marry him.

Italian men are supposed to be notorious womanizers.....he is warning you up front that he is not into serious relationships, just sex and romance

italian men have a reputation(apparentely) for loving all women. so he will never really be yours. im not saying its true.

He is telling her he will cheat on her.

jokes, jokes