What is the name of that pokemon in the 6th pokemon movie (Jirachi wishmaker) who has the one black horn?

He's a white wolf thing, and seems to pronounce his name "HANSOL!" but Ash calls him "Absalom" or something like that. What is his name specifically?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is one of my favorite pokemon! His name is Absol and it is said that if you see an Absol bad luck will follow.

Source(s): Pokemon fan.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Vulpix, Ninetails, Ponyta, Rapidash, Oddish, Vileplume, Gloom, Evee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Geodude, Onix, Jigglypuff, Wiggytuff, Clefairy, Clefable, Moltres, Zapados, Articuno, Tauros, Togepi, Horsea, Kingdra, Goldeen, Seaking, Grimer, Muk, Magnemite, Magnetron, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Psyduck, Golduck, Poliwag, Polywhirl, Poliwrath, Starmie, Staru, Gyrados, Magikarp, Seel, Dewgong, Magmar, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Mankey, Primeape, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Cubone, Marowak, Electabuz, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Ditto, Snorlax.. that's all i can think of of maximum surprising now. i became a important pokemon nerd whilst i became little. x]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His name is Absol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um....... crap...... i should know this one......... GAH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.