Whatever happened to Crystal Clear Pepsi??

This morning when I was molesting my pets and doing my clock stretches and trying to think of ways to ruin Alotta's life, I thought of that for some reason.

Anyone else even remember it?

• Ebony
    Favorite Answer

oh my, that came out when i was in elementary school

• Rachel

I loved me some Crystal Clear Pepsi. I used to sneak into class and say it was water cause we couldn't have pop.

From 1 Jennifer to another...yes, I remember it, and it just kinda disappeared like the dinosaurs or hopefully-a bad relationship!by the way, what are clock stretches and who's Alotta...any firm ideas on how to run the poor saps life yet?

I think most of it got drank up allready, except for the ocassional can or bottle here in there in the peoples homes who just collect everything.

Yeah they sold that stuff in the vending machines at my high school. Weird stuff, never really caught on. I liked SNL's parody of it with their "Clear Gravy".

I believe that the flavor was so atrocious it Crystal Clearly disappeared.

I remember it,but it wasn't on the shelves for long.I also remember the blue colored Pepsi.

I remember it, and the commercials. I think they wised up that it wasn't cool and took it off the market..

Grassy says its still there you just can't see it anymore. They improved the formula its now really crystal clear. lol

Source(s): Just Grassy Sweetie and Grassy is fast wanna see me do it again. HA HA crystal clear and quick you can't stop me.
  • Greg B

MMMMM straight syrup in a pepsi can....blick

Yes, and never saw it again. Like it never existed.