I think I am in love...?

I think I am in love.I am not sure how to tell this person.He is going to be moving soon.What if I tell him and he never talks to me again.I dont want to ruin our relationship but I feel like I have to tell him...

• Favorite Answer

Oh boy!

That`s a tough one!

First of all, how old are you and how old is this boy?

Are you both still children or teenagers?

If you are an adult, and an adult only (!), then read on...

I would personally talk to him before he leaves.

It`ll be too late once he`s gone, won`t it?

As far as I`m concerned, I don`t think I could live with myself or forgive myself if I let someone I deeply cared about slip away so easily.

How strongly do you actually feel about him?

Is it really love or simply lust?

How well do you know him?

Are you friends at least?

Have you guys ever engaged in mild flirtation?

What is your gut instinct regarding how he may feel about you?

Always trust your gut instinct!

As far as I know, it never fails!

And don`t worry too much about him not talking to you ever again just because you feel that you might have made him feel somewhat uncomfortable.

If you ever find out that he doesn`t feel the same way about you, he`s leaving anyways, remember?

You won`t have to see him or deal with his negative emotions or feelings of anger towards you so go for it and open your heart to him!

Be brave!

Gather up all your female courage and...

Go get him tiger!!!

Good luck to you & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

P.S. Is he going much too far away for you guys to keep in touch with one another or visit from time to time?

Source(s): Life experience & all that it entails...
  • What if you'll never see him again? will he ever know? i know it's hard, but if you really love him, you'd do anything. Don't let your fear of breaking the friendship stop you from telling him how you truly feel. Taking risks is one big step to a change. Maybe he likes you too, and maybe this would be a start of a good relationship. Goodluck girl! believe in yourself! God is w/ always you!

There is no way you would know soon unless you tell him. Don't doubt yourself. Don't be nervous when you tell him. Being nervous only shows that your not that sure. Just come out with it. You'll be glad in the long run if he says yes. If he says no, it's better than not knowing.

Source(s): "Excuse Me, Miss" by Luther Vandross

Don't tell him that you are in love with him. But let him know that he is very special to you and that you would like to become more than just friends.

What do you have to lose? If you won't tell him you will regret for the rest of your life....If he is moving on than probably you will loose him eventually...so just tell him...and see on what are you.

he'd be a little insensitive to not talk to you just because you told him you loved him.. i say just go for it.. you dont haveto make huge deal about it if you dont want to.. just say ..hey listen i know your moving soon... i need to tell you something before you go.. and hten tell him .. simple :) happy xmas

love means having to take risks so i say go for it cause u never know he might like u bac

Good luck

Source(s): my broad intellect
  • well just tell him how u feel thats all

well if hes moving... then just tell him... what do you have to lose?