Why people misunderstand me so much ?

My girl freind my roomate I don;t know what to do . One thing that I hate about my roomate is that he spreads things a lot with his lousy mouth . I give him all softwares that I download though he has laptop and internet connection though he asks me to download things and he says his system will be affect if he does ok that is fine then I started giving him everything that I can do for him . One day he wanted a game from me I wrote it down in cd but it didn;t woek so I send it online to him and installed it then I mean even after doing so much one day I asked him to send me one movie and it needs 10 minute he dissconnected his connection and said loudy I am not giving you I got really mad - his problem is little knowlegde big misunderstanding . I dont what to do he even gets jeaolous if I laugh with the 3rd roomate he is more like a kid I know I too sound like a kid but I am really fed up I can;t change the room . Please adivse how to deal with these kind of person .

Favorite Answer

A person can only treat you how you allow them to; stand up to this jerk.

I agree with the person above me, don't let this person treat you like that, stand up to him tell him about how you feel..

they say patience is a virtue right. try to understand him. control your temper. maybe one day he'll just realixe the things that he's doing. good luck!

if they dont like you anymore my dear..**** HIM THEY ARE AN ASHOLE!!!!!.....You understand them but they dont understand you move on do whatever you want you have a right dudes...