Where can I get the best deal on a trip to vegas, I have checked out priceline and expedia. Anywhere else???

I want a package deal, Hotel and airfare.

Favorite Answer

If you are a AAA member, they have some really good deals, but definitely buy the insurance. If you run into delays or any problems, they are not so great.

Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity - they are all good too. If you are a credit card holder, you might find some deals through your credit cards as well (esp. American Express) and you can get points towards your next trip too.

Good luck, have fun!

I was able to get a good deal to Las Vegas from San Francisco using Travelocity.com. Booked reservation a couple of days ago staying at the Luxor pain $650 for four days three nights coming in early on the 31st leaving out on third I had some vacation time was able to stay longer. Also on that site they have lastminute.com and there is another site called site59.com you can try either one of those sites had luck on both of the websites in the past.

Try Hotwire or Priceliine, you name your city and star rating and price and you can't go wrong. Did this for New Orleans and LA and got 4 star hotels for $100 or less. You should be able to get same for $75 in Vegas, except for New Years.

Check with your local travel agent. There are several companies that offer packages to Vegas, but you have to get them through a travel agent. They'll know the best prices and packages.

• Mary*

This is what I did:

I went to kayak.com. They show you comparisons of different hotels & websites to book your room from. I found the best deal for my room at lastminutetravel.com. ~ which I clicked on from the kayak website.

Lastminutetravel.com was the absolute lowest for the same room others were charging $20 to $80 more for!

• BANANA

You might try a gamblers special. My mom does that a couple times a year and flies out. Rooms and meals(accommodations vary, look carefully ) are comped; i.e. free and airfare is reduced.

Source(s): live here in Vegas

try yahoo travel..i am going to vegas in march and found the best deal there.

www.vegas.com

It's thru UsAirways and offers the best deal I've found yet.

all the airlines have package deals too.

http://www.allegiantair.com has some flight specials!! Hope you can catch a flight with them.