Who is a better Butt Kicker??

Joe Jackson (Michaels dad) or Ike Turner (Tina's ex-husband)

Going on the details of those movies.....

I am NOT an advocate of ABUSE, OH My, sensitive people......

It is just a question. Get a grip.

Favorite Answer

I would go with Ike, but they are both jerks

I would say Joe Jackson.

Even after Ike did his thing to Tina she went on to do great things... but the whole Jackson family is just all the way screwed up, Michael worst of all.

It's pretty sad really.

Source(s): Grew up next door to 2300 Jackson St.

a million. The bride replaced into all approximately revenge. She had no redeeming traits. 2. Sarah replaced into tremendously good. She replaced into all approximately survival, yet her character replaced into quite often generated via undesirable writers. it quite is not available to coach a candy grownup into this type of vicious grownup in in basic terms some years. 3. Ripley - additionally all approximately survival - confident a real butt kicker. almost the suitable. 4. Seven of 9 replaced into the suitable butt kicker IMHO. 5. don't understand who it relatively is. My mom shows Jamie Lee Curtis in actual Lies. particular, nicely, she's my mom.

Definitely, IKE!

Ike T

I think Ike would win that without a doubt.

Bobby Brown.

Ike was a bad mama jama!

Ike Turner...whatta jerk!

Abuse is abuse...there is nothing..better..about any of it...they both deserve to suffer the consequences of their actions..unfortunately, to suffer anything..you have to have a conscience..and they both...dont..