Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

where's people wanting to learn jkd around modesto?

Favorite Answer

SHUT UP! GO AWAY! No one want to do jkd under someone unprofessional! I remeber you posted exactly same thing with a link to myspace. What kind of respectable business use myspace as a advertise? Also the certificate was pathetic! I'm going to report you now!

Anyone claiming to be able to teach JKD is a fraud. Bottomline. Only a few people (Can count then on my fingers) was certified in JKD.

This is that same group of jokers that messaged me LOL. JKD never took off because Bruce lee died before he could finish his art. JKD is something for cos play geeks and Larp'ers who want to "play" krotty!

Nice certificates too LOL