Have you seen this Classic Cartoon?

It's a christmas cartoon from like 70 something years back.

It's call Christmas comes but once a year. It starts at a poor orphanage and these girls wake up to Christmas to see their presents in their stockings end up breaking. So they all end up disappointed and sad that their presents are broken. Grampy the Inventor(from Betty Boop cartoons) happens to hear their cries and plans to do something about it. He goes into their kitchen and makes toys out of everything in the kitchen. As well as decorating the main room. Then dresses up like Santa and calls out the girls from their bedroom. They start to play happily with the toys Grampy made and he even lays cotton down creating a ski slope out of the stairs. Then he makes a big christmas tree out of umbrellas and decorates it.

How did that cartoon make you feel?

Favorite Answer

Oh! I really liked that cartoon. It was really cute, and sweet. My sister was trying to find a copy of that movie somewhere.

I love all the Betty Boop and Grampy cartoons and I own them all on "The Definitive Betty Boop" set. I love that cartoon and it was really quaint and sweet.

I was seriously impressed by the ingenuity, and speed, of "Professor Grampy".

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0027446/

I loved it. It put right in the hoilday spirit.