How can I get stress less [or forget her]?

My girl friend Usha is now no more with me, I was deeply in love with her & i think she was also, But now she is not with me from last two years...she got married in nov.2002 but She was in my touch till this october & I know she loves me very much, I am waiting for her to be with me for ever No matter whatever happan, I can't be normal to any othar girl I am just exploring her[usha] in that girl..from last many years I can't get good sleep, All the time mind is active only for her,what she is doing,whan will she call me back, how is she, All the time all the month all the years I am just waiting to listen her voice ..Its giving me high stress, very high stess

I know the rreason ..but I dn't know any answer ..If any budy can help me plz do help me..

Favorite Answer

The answer lies RIGHT THERE IN YOURSELF! Well...the reason is you. You keep thinkin' bout her. How on earth can you forget her then when you think bout her 24/7 even before you sleep, even when she's not there??? Life goes on, mate, with or without her. You've lived for 2 years without her...not happily...but it doesn't really mean that you will have to be like that forever. If you really wanna do something, you definitely can do it. Just start now....cuz i believe that you haven't even really tried before you said all that.

She got married 4 years ago. If she loved you so much, why did she marry someone else. You are sounding like a scary obsessive stalker. MOVE ON for your sake and for hers. Maybe I am missing something here, but there is no point in waiting for her. One day you will find a girl that wants to be with you, and is not married to someone else. If you don't give other people a chance, you will end up alone and miserable for the rest of your life.

First of all, you have to distract yourself from obsessing over her. Do something fun that will maybe include getting to know other people.

People waste their whole lives thinking about the one that got away, when there is maybe someone better out there!

If this doesn't work, get a shrink! Seriously!

Look you really have to try and move on.There are plenty of other girls.Some girls may have the same prouble.

stop thinking your ex gf move on.....enjoy ur life do whatever you want..there are many ways to solve that problem..the only answer is YOU....you are the only one who can solve that nobody can manage ur self only YOU honey...I know you receive many advices..ADVICES is a guide to make DISCISION it is USELESS if you are HOPELESS.....help ur self....