joescheyder asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

how do i tell if a rabbit is male or female?one of them had babies. i'm not sure which.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look under their tails,blow on the fur, should show their "privates" so you can see better, if not, sort of feel in the area, the boy will be obvious, we have a male bunny. And as one of your other "answers" says, watch for who feeds them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One of them should have Swollen Breasts, full of milk for the Babies, I would say it would be That one . Just Gently put your hand under both of them and feel. I have Dwarf rabbits, they are the Cutest! Good Luck finding them all Loving homes.

• 1 decade ago

Look under their tails,blow on the fur, should show their "privates" so you can see better, if not, feel in the area, the boy will be obvious

• 1 decade ago

I had a bunny but 1 died and the other one ran away because they are wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So ask a vet or friends and family that don`t cost

Source(s): Teresa is the best pet answerer
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

IT IS THE ONE THAT IS NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP, IS TAKING CARE OF THE HUTCH, WRAPPING THE PRESENTS, FEEDING THE BABIES, TAKING THEM TO PLAYGROUPS, CHANGING THE DIAPERS, SINGING THE SONGS, AND CAN'T FIT INTO THE JEANS SHE WORE A FEW MONTHS AGO !

:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Source(s): www.imatiredmom.com :)
  • 1 decade ago

look in between the legs or look on the Internet and see how to tell the different

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Which one is feeding them?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.