What is a good source of info for starting a bible burning club?

Favorite Answer

I would check with your local fire marshal.

Any place that tells you how to start any ol' club, but why would you want to start a club like this in the first place? It is cool if you do not believe in the Bible. You have that right. But book burning? That is one step short of being a Nazi. Do you believe in facism, too? I presume that you do not like Christianity. Perhaps you are offended by those in the past who have banned or burned educational books, such as Huckleberry Finn or Catcher in the Rye. That is your right as well. So is your answer to "fight fire with fire," thereby making yourself a big hypocrite? Is your hatred so great that you want to start a club for it? I think that is very sad and short-sighted. If you preached and practiced tolerance, perhaps you would influence the less tolerant of Christians that have lead you to feel this way. Burning books is not going to help. It is just going to make you the bad guy. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I am sorry that I can't agree with this question. I don't care much for the bible either, but I don't believe in burning books, of any kind. Why should we non-Christians put ourselves down to their level anyway? Isn't burning so many of the pre-Christian manuscripts one of the methods they used for forcing the other religions; and spiritual belief systems to go underground, or trying to destroy them?

Are you outta your mind? I was told that I would get burn in h*** 4 this... I 'm going to stay here and start throwing some rocks @ some Bible burning people....

I am not sure it's a good idea. Thing of the green house gaz release and global warming effect you will get. It's probably a better idea to recycle the books and use the mulsh for insulation.

• Sean

You must do this as an individual. burning books can be a slippery slope. I like to take the pages out of the back and use them as rolling papers

save yourself the trouble, if you don't like it, leave it alone. simple as that! what do you get out of burning Bibles anyway? you're not proving anything by doing that.

Check with the first Emperor of China and Adolf Hitler for some pointers. these two were good at it.

You start by taking the bible.... and throw yourself in with it....

You'll have to call your friends to be witnesses....

Good luck with that!!!!

Your sister,

Ginger

a psychiatric clinic for the criminally unsane

Move to Pakistan , your bad breath could reflect Canon Fire