Do you think She'll get over it or should i give up?

Ok, so this particular female freind and I started talking and getting closer. While we were getting to know each other I slept with someone out of pure drunken stuper. So, now this girl I'm talking to is really pissed. Should I let it go even though I am still very interested in her or should I still persue a relationship? I am lost.

Favorite Answer

well i can see her getting upset expecally when shes thinking that you want a relationship with her, and punch drunk love aint really no exuse. we all make mistakes but obviously you dont want a relationship if your sleeping around ( aint trying to be mean hun but im just saying how it is) and she may not get over t if you dont leave her alone, she must like you that much for her to get mad and a little jealous.let it be for a few days and see if shell contact you if not then you have your life to live ok sweety trust me im a girl and we dont tolerate men who give faulty accusations, even if you wherent, and know that you aint, we over think things and thats us ladies down fall.

dont worry to much about it youll figure it out hun and you will know what to do once you do

• Luna

Let her go. Don't pursue something you aren't capable of handling. Being drunk is not an excuse. If she still wants you in her life and if you choose to stay this will remain in the back of her mind and it will probably prevent her from loving you wholeheartedly. You made a mistake, learn from it and when you are ready to be monogamous, give her a call maybe she will still be around.

• Hanna

You've screwed up and lost her long ago, my friend. Time to move on. Let this be a lesson to you for your future, to never make stupid mistakes like these again. Good luck.

Give up. When in any trouble just give up and move on and find another girl. It's so much easier.

pursue her. anyway, if she loves you, she will understand that what happened to you and the girl you have slept with was plain

accident and will not happen again. (be sure to keep your promise)

She might get over it, and she might not. It is up to you. GOod luck in all you do!

Source(s): ME:)