my husband says he loves me differently than his kids- they are unconditional, what would you tell him?

He was saying to me he loved me, but just not the same as his kids...he loves them no matter what they do...how would you have responded?

• Favorite Answer

i wud be really happy coz my kids wud have a gr8 father hoo loves them no matter wat....dont take ur husbands words in the wrong spirit

he is right we love our kids different then our wives although to me both are unconditional but different...kids are dumb when they start out and kinda fun to watch make mistakes( that don't cause pain) Wives are adults who know what to stay away from and they smell good and the fun is allot funner...

I agree with him. The love you have for your child is pure and much more different than any other kind. It's hard to explain it, really.

I would hope that he felt that way... If I was you I would be very happy that he loves his children in a much different way than he loves you.

Of course you do!