Renee
Renee asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

12 weeks preg and sometimes my heart feels like its beating sooooo fast...anyone else experience this?

thanks so much congrats to you girls too!

Favorite Answer

Been there done that. I don't notice it at all now (15 weeks).

But, you will notice how much exces blood you now have moving though your body, bloody noses, gums bleeding, etc.

Congrats!

Source(s): 15 weeks

yes....your body is pumping 45% more blood through your system than normal...this will naturlly cause your blood pressure to go up more!!!! and the farther you get into your pregnancy the the bigger your baby gets, it will crowd your diaphram and really make it uncomfortable to breath!

the best thing to do is when you cna feel your heart pounding is tke it easy and take a couple of deep breathes.....

if you feel your heart rate constantly increasing, make sure you tell your doctor, they may want to monitor you to make sure your blood pressure isnt rising and possibly putting your baby into distress....

good luck with your pregnancy!

• Sami V

Stop worrying baby! You still have at least double that period ahead of you before you hear the crying sound of your own baby! Relax and rejuvenate! You will be fine!

Your heartrate will increase. You're pumping more blood now. I felt that too, you'll get used to it and hardly be aware of it soon.

Probably normal but mention it to your doctor at your next visit.

Yes!!!!!!! Most of the time the doctor told me to drink alots of water, and it was gas!

i felt that too a few weeks ago and it scared the sh!t outta me, i thought i wa having a heart attack

its very normal and it will get worse the farther you are along

yes... especially when im resting